Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

Superheros♥

Good evening everybody!

Today, I write about some things, I really like.
At first music. My favourite singer is Marilyn Manson. I'm very obsessed with his music, 'cause it helps me in every living situation. I also think, that Brian's voice is very awesome. The songtexts are most full of emotion and I like them very much.

Of course, I like to listen to some other music.
I really like the singer Adele. She has a wonderful voice and makes wonderful and emotional music.
Also I like classic music, metal and Dubstep.

For a short time, I fucking LOVE superheros! :D
My favourite superheros are Batman, Spiderman and Wonderwoman.
(Random, I know.)

Yes, that was a little RANDOM post about some things I like.
And.. this is a picture from today. I don't know why, but I like it.

Love, Carmi♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen