Dienstag, 8. November 2011

Marilyn Manson

Hello guys!
Today I write about my favourite artist and singer. It's the amazing Marilyn Manson! His music makes me happy, when I listen to it. And when I'm sad, it helps me to get out of melancholic moods. He has such an amazing voice. I love all his songs. I'm very thankful for his music.♥
Also he is a very interesting person. I like his opinions and his lifestyle. He lived his dream and had never given up. It's admirable how he sayis his opinion in topics like the government, religion and other things. It's provocative, but it works, I think!
My favourite quote from Marilyn Manson is: “I fear being like everyone I hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control. I love balancing between chaos and control with everything I do. I always have a fear of going one way or another, getting lost in something, or losing everything to get lost in. And I fear being a completely acceptable sheep in society.”


And oh man, I just wanna read Marilyn Manson's biography's.''Long Hard Road Out Of Hell'' and ''Marilyn Manson - Seziert. ''
So many people said, that these books are just awesome.
I think I'm very happy, when I hold this both books in my hands, haha. :D
And Mr Manson. when you read this one day,, ( I don't believe in it, but when.. :D)
Thank you for all this inspiring music and your quotes.
Thaaaaank you♥


A current photo, I really like it!

Love, Carmi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen